Oxford Handwriting for NSW Book 1
Oxford® Handwriting for New South Wales is a complete handwriting program designed to develop the building blocks of handwriting with correct posture and grip models and opportunities to model and practice accurate letter formation and joining techniques.
- Patterns to introduce letter groups and develop fluency skills
- Starting dots and direction arrows
- Automated information of high-frequency Oxford Wordlist words
- Self-assessment pages and 'track your progress' spreads
- Links to Oxford Literacy for a connected curriculum
- Graded for Year 1 students