Kensington Ultimate Presenter
Login to view best price
The Kensington Ultimate Presenter™ with Virtual Pointer is an innovative presentation tool that works for a variety of environments and screens. Overcoming the shortcomings associated with traditional laser pointers, such as bright LED screens or safety restrictions, the Ultimate Presenter is optimized for use in conference rooms with TV displays, online meetings with remote participants, and large auditoriums with multiple presentation screens. Complemented by versatile storage options and the KensingtonWorks™ software, the Ultimate Presenter is the ideal presentation tool for today’s digital world. Optimized to work with macOS®, Windows®, and leading presentation software such as PowerPoint®, Keynote®, Adobe® PDF and Google® Slides.
- Wireless presentation remote with Laser-free Digital Pointer will not wash out on TV displays or bright LED screens and is ideal for environments where laser pointers are not feasible.
- Virtual Pointer Technology allows pointer to be viewed on a variety of presentation screens simultaneously including traditional projection screens, TV displays, bright LED screens, and smart boards – ideal for conference rooms and auditoriums with multiple screens.
- Online Meeting Compatibility allows remote participants to see the pointer onscreen when using web meeting tools like WebEx®, GoToMeeting®, Skype™, and join.me®
- KensingtonWorks™ Software enables customization of pointer size, shape and speed to suit your presentation style
- Ergonomist Approved Design features a contoured shape to minimize wrist twist and maximize comfort with an intuitive 4-button layout.
- 2.4GHz Receiver with MicroSD Card provides up to 20 meters (65ft) of wireless range, expandability to 32GB of memory, and a plug & play user experience. For optimal wireless range, plug receiver directly into host presentation device (e.g. laptop, desktop PC). Actual wireless range may vary with users’ configuration and environmental conditions.
- Windows® & Mac® Compatible to support PowerPoint®, Keynote®, Adobe® PDF & Google® Slides
- Mac OS High Sierra 10.13
- Mac OS Sierra 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1